Join our Engineering team as a frontend developer building out web applications at GoSquared. We are ready to invite a new developer to our team to expand our engineering capacity and progress our roadmap faster. Remote working is accepted, or join us at our office in Old Street, London to work with the team in person.
You will be joining a team of 2 engineers who have a mixture of frontend and backend experience. Together we work to cover both frontend and backend aspects of the product, with you joining in a frontend-focused role. Your responsibilities will be building out new products and features in the roadmap by producing high-quality UIs and UX that will be used by GoSquared's customers every day.
- Remote working accepted.
- Or work in office - based in Old Street, London EC1.
- Showers and secure bike park facilities at office.
- Cycle to work scheme available.
- Company will supply you with a new dev machine of your choice.
- Conference/events budget available.
- Private medical insurance available.